Nullarbor Hi-Ambient - Indoor Hermetic Condensing Units
TOUGH PERFORMANCE - Developed for extreme Aussie conditions, the Kirby Nullarbor range is rated for operation up to 45 °C ambient temperatures.
SUPER PERFORMANCE - Built-up with additional larger condensers, the Kirby Nullarbor range is quieter yet improves air flow, whilst delivering higher output and greater efficiency.
- Use of the latest Kirby BA series along with the proven AE, WJ, and AW Kirby Compressors
- Condensers have been selected to provide reliable system operation 45°C ambient
- Increased condenser capacity allows the compressor to run at lower discharge temperatures and higher COP.
REDUCED NOISE LEVELS:
- BA series benefit from improved housing and mechanical enchancements that measurabky reduce operating noise and vibration levels
- Re-designed condensers offer improved air flow and sound levels
- High Ambient condenser enchances the service life of the compressor
- Painted Galvabond base for increased service life.
- WJ and AW Series have now been upgraded with liquid line drier, sightglass and Universal HP/LP control as standard
- Includes copper tails on compressor suction valve for ease of connection.
KIRBY - ROBUST AND RELIABLE GUARANTEED.