Warranty Terms and Conditions
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Our standard and extended warranty Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to Standard and Extended warranties of products purchased from refrigerationconnect.com.au.
The standard and extended warranty is defined as below:
1. The standard warranty period is varied between each products, is stated on each products pages.
Warranty starts from 12 months, 24 months and 36 months counted from the date of our Delivery Note or Packing List. The standard warranty is a warranty terms we provide directly from the manufacturers. Refrigeration Connect acts as a distributor and passes the warranty on behalf of the manufacturers. In the event you request a warranty claim in respect of a product delivered within Australia, you would be asked to complete a Service Call Form which is provided from the manufacturers.
2. The Extended warranty applies for some of items when its offered by the manufacturers. In the time of purchasing, the extended warranty must be purchased in the same time and customers would be issued with a Tax Invoice.
Beside carrying out standard and extended warranty, we provide a full 12 months warranty only for products which are supplied, delivered and installed by Refrigeration Connect.
These warranty terms are listed for each individual item on the website. Please read carefully when purchasing item. If there are any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact Refrigeration Connect either by contacting us on 1300 155 177 or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing.
Our Standard and extended warranties of products purchased from www.refrigerationconnect.com.au do not apply:
- To consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occured due to a defect in manufacturing, materials or workmanship,
- To cosmetic damage, to boxes, packaging or exterior surfaces (including during transit),
- To damage caused by use with another products,
- To damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not authorized by Refrigeration Connect or warranty become void due to incorrect installation, handling & commissioning by other third parties,
- To damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause,
- To damage caused by operating the product outside any manufacturers's guidelines published for use,
- To damage arising during transportation, installation, or while moving the product, which do not follow manufacturers manuals and guidelines or to any transportation costs of the product or any parts thereof to and from the customer,
- To a product has been modified to alter functionally or capability without the written permission of Refrigeration Connect, including but not limited to installation of custom hardware and refrigeration parts,
- To any third parties repairs, installation, modification, of hardware, spare parts, fittings which are not configured nor fitted originally by the manufacturers in the product,
- To defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the product,
- If any serial number has been removed or defaced from the product during the warranty period,
- Where proof of purchase (Invoice or Packing List) can not be provided,
- To service and sales of any products whilst it is outside of Australia,